Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mission : Finding Back My Bag .

It was first day of holiday when I realized my bag wasn't at my side. So, that morning I've planned to hang out at Mid Valley with my friends. But knowing that I've left my bag in a bus, the outing was spoiled a bit. 





Nuraiman - Selfish

Hassan - Professor

Alep Naq - Buddy

All of them are my classmates =D

My parents sent me to Bukit Jalil LRT Station and I'm alone on a mission to find my bag. From there, I stopped at Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT Station, then I took a KTM to Mid Valley. It was really packed! With a lot people pushing here and there.

I met Hassan at KFC, and then I asked where the other two, Nuraiman and Alep Naq? 
And he told me, he had forgotten to tell them to meet at KFC instead of Starbucks (first meeting point and it was changed). So, I called Alep Naq and told him to wait there and we easily met him and Nuraiman still missing. *Haha. Minutes by minutes passed, and finally Nuraiman came to us (wearing a short like Scottish do when holding a Bagpipe). We had our lunch at Carl's Jr. Then, we went to Cosmic Bowling and it wasn't just our day as it was fulled :-( 

Hours after wandering around the Mid Valley, we decided to go back. We left Nuraiman alone as he still need to buy something *selfish kind of friend. Haha. Hassan took a KTM back to Bangi and Alep Naq willingly to help me to find my bag. So, me together with him went to Bank Negara KTM Station before changing into a LRT there which brought us directly to Puduraya Sentral. 

We called the bus driver and he said, my bag was at the counter and so I eagerly checked the counter one by one. But no sign of it. I called him back, and I asked, is my bag at Duta Station? And he said, NO. Soon after hearing that, ergh I was mentally down. Plus, Alep Naq needs to go back for a function and yeah, I'm alone again >.< . 


Suddenly, there is one woman came and told me, "Your bag was probably at Duta Bas Station" and I was like which one is truthful? The Driver or The Woman? Then, she said "On 5 30 pm, 10th Platform, there will be a bus going to Alor Setar, Kedah but the bus will stop at Duta first, so if you really need to check for your bag, just go there"


So, I believed her and alone I took the bus to Duta. Along the way, I was thinking about my bag and what if the bag wasn't there too? I arrived at Duta Station and I went to the counter but I didn't see my bag. So, I just walking around and by the moment I turned my back, YEAH!!! MY BAG! *in my heart, deeply saying I don't believe I've did this alone. 


I went back to Puduraya Sentral and took a LRT back to Bukit Jalil. And I met my parents back with satisfication and yes, I do WALK THE TALK :-P *My parents challenged me to find it back by myself and MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. 

I LOOK AT MY BACK, THERE AREN'T ANY FRIENDS
I LOOK AT MY RIGHT, THERE ISN'T ANY SIGNS OF MY MOM
I LOOK AT MY LEFT, THERE ISN'T ANY SIGNS OF MY DAD
THEN I LOOK IN FRONT, I SEE MYSELF 
=D

JUST DO IT . 


No comments:

Post a Comment